1. Auto sensors: resistance, capacitance, inductance, voltage, hall effect, photoelectric, grating, thermocouple sensors, etc; or displacement, force, speed, temperature, flow rate, gas sensors, etc (by the physical quantity);
2. The targets shall have a complete R&D team with forward auto sensor R&D capability, especially in terms of sensor design and core technologies such as sensor chip, encapsulation testing, core material and other professional capabilities or patents.
3. The targets shall have started to supply major domestic and foreign clients or large transnational suppliers with products in bulk.
4. Targets which have begun to supply major domestic and foreign automakers or large transnational auto parts suppliers with products in bulk are preferred.
5. Fields: automobile, industry
The buyer is a modern high-tech group company dedicated to the production and development of auto parts, mainly offering casting, machining and system assembly services. Its customers count the world's famous auto OEMs, and its products are exported to North America, Europe.